forum/yaf_postsm10576findlastpost_about-teaching & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10576&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Baby grows up and learns new things quickly. Parents also become happy with their actions and postures. As they grow up, you can notice various activities like talk, walk and their likes or dislikes. Parents want to bless their babies with all possible pleasures and talents. Parents become happier when they analyze some capability of their baby. They also appreciate the natural talents of the baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
p.sridevi Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:23:48 PM(UTC)

My son is 4yrs old He is not writing,reading properly while coaching ABC but he has th capacity to concentrate in computer games and other things so i want to mak him to write well hw is it possible please reply me as soon as possible.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:25:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:11:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Your baby has the capacity to concentrate, and if he can play games on computer at this age means he is an intelligent child.

Cross check your method of teaching, are you too strict when guiding him, if so then change your method, stop being strict and make the education time fun time.

You can make him write his favorite nursery rhyme or draw picture and name it, such activities will help him have grip on holding the pencil correctly, if he can hold pencil properly, then you can sit with him and do some activities which are entertaining as well as educational.

Tell him a nice story and then ask him to in-act the story in his way, weather with pictures or with words leave it up to him, you can also ask him to draw family picture and write name of each family member, gradually such activities will increase his interest in writing.

If he makes any mistakes in writing on constant basis, then also explain him calmly, there are some kids who can identify words properly but while writing the same they may take some time.

So be patient, spend maximum quality time with your baby, you can find great ideas on how to teach writing from:

http://www.parentingnati...your-child-to-write_1242

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question child's behaviour...
My son is 3yr and 04 months old. He is very active and good observer. We think he knows most of the day to day activities used to have daily. But sometimes he is very rigid about his behavior which making others discomfort. Trying to teach him in a polite manner but he shows reluctance to understand. Ple advise ...

-VHK Phanidhar
0 506 VHK Phanidhar Go to last post Go to first unread
4/1/2014 9:06:57 AM(UTC)
Question fun loving kid...
My daughter is 3 yrs 1 month old, She is very fun loving kid. Talkative, active. How i should take these things for her future development....

-Heena
0 524 Heena Go to last post Go to first unread
3/2/2014 4:23:52 PM(UTC)
Question Temper control...
Hi My son is 4yrs 11months i have a question regarding his temper. He easily looses temper over petty things an starts throwing things if things donot work the way he wishes to. If he wants me to play with him and if i say am cooking he gets pissed off and throws the bat and runs out crying. Not just games but also in many other situations i had this kind of behavior wherein i try and explain him that it is not correct but attimes loose my patience after a long days work at office and home and raise my hand[sad] which i definitly do not want to. He all the time wants to play he can sit not more than half anhour a day to do his home work and study Can you please suggest the best ways to control his temper and make him concentrate on what he is writing as he tends to loose confidence even though he knows what and how to write Regards Sandhya...

-Sandhya
0 622 Sandhya Go to last post Go to first unread
1/9/2014 7:54:06 AM(UTC)
Question my baby was dancing and watching tv...
my child was 1 year and 3 month baby.he is watched on some particular songs only in playing tv.so my think he is intrest on song or tv music attraction,how do it taked on the movment, please reply with me a question....

-mani
0 674 mani Go to last post Go to first unread
8/27/2013 1:44:19 AM(UTC)
Question My kid is 3years 3months old...
My baby is 3 years 3 months old. I continued with Breast feeding till she is 2 years 6 months.Now she doesn't take milk at all. even though I tried with all alternative like bournvita, complan etc.Please advise what Can I do to make her take milk .. She also doesn't prefer any sweets.....

-Sanghamitra
1 1,008 Dipti Go to last post Go to first unread
7/24/2013 5:29:19 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.