forum/yaf_postmessage?t=864&f=130&q=2295&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=864&f=130&q=2295&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Toddlers afraid of bath is a common phase that doesn’t last long. Toddlers, like adults can develop fear for apparently no reason and so a toddler might have no reason for fearing bath time. However, there are a number of reasons why toddlers could be afraid of bath which include;

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Pallavi Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:38:02 AM(UTC)

Phobias are very common from 1-3 years of age and even later. Try to talk to your child, especially asking in words - is this what makes you upset ? At this age your child does not have words, but s/he understands most of the words and can respond with a yes or no. The genuineness of this ye/no is upto you to judge and as you ask simple questions you will know whether it is a well thought answer or is it just a quick response that does not really lead to a proper result. Your patience in this ordeal is the most important factor.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Pallavi
smita Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my baby is 2.7yrs now but she has phobias for n number of things bathing going to school doctor.....she does not allow me to do basic things also like brushing her teeth making her wear clothes applying lotion as she has dry skin......does not eat food @ all only liquid milk & juice.....i m having a tough time & losing my patience plzz help.....