forum/yaf_postst5277findunread_feeding & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5277&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

WHAT SHOULD SHE EAT?
If your baby has not started eating finger foods, this is a good time to start. Finger foods are small, bit-sized pieces of food, like cheese strips, well cooked grains of rice, pieces of toast or rusk, well boiled macaroni, boiled potato fingers, etc. Because she cannot use a spoon yet, giving her finger foods allows her to practice.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
mandeep Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2014 6:32:48 AM(UTC)

My baby is 10 months old.. he didn't drink bottle milk as he drank as compared to earlier months, what should I do to take good feed... every time he left half milk.. dont know why.. may be he is indulging into new toys and play stuffs...
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:07:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Now as your baby is growing you should introduce different semi solid food to her.

Try to feed her with Khichdi, boiled veges, vegetable soups, different fruits.

Boil apple with pinch of salt is very healthy for food.

You can find Diet plan for 6-12 month baby from:

http://www.parentingnati...-for-6-12-month-baby_338

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply