forum/yaf_postst2892findunread_6th-week-of-pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2892&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

In initial stage of pregnancy, every woman gets excited about their baby. In case of first pregnancy woman get more excitement all about her pregnancy and baby. As time passes, she started getting problems such as morning sickness, back pain or abdominal pain, no desire for eating food and many more. In the first trimester she needs to face such problems. With progress of her pregnancy, woman become impatience and start counting days left for her due date. During last trimester of pregnancy she lost her patience completely. In such cases it is very essential to change daily activities or divert your attention in other activities.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Jaspreet Kaur Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:30:36 AM(UTC)

Hi. I am 6week pregnant and having lot of tension how to care to my baby. I am working and daily iuse to drive two wheeler. i am worried wat to eat or not. I dont know anything. Also now days i forgot to smile aslo. as i am suffering from my wisdom tooth and bad cough. . I am not feeling good at all. will it effect my baby? Please help !!!!
Poonam Negi Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:46:54 AM(UTC)

Dear please find the below link for your meal planner for every week of ur pregnancy:-
https://www.starthealthy...althy.in/shsh_india_ifp/
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question pregnancy...
how many test will do during pregnancy ....

-chethana
2 670 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:46:44 AM(UTC)
Question SCQTxOMfIQQnguQMBcJK...
, everyone is tloltay different! And just because you might dilate early this pregnancy, your next may be like mine.Either way, GOOD LUCK and CONGRATS!!!!!!...

-Andreas
0 715 Andreas Go to last post Go to first unread
12/29/2013 2:13:56 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question 6th week of pregnancy...
Hi. I am 6week pregnant and having lot of tension how to care to my baby. I am working and daily iuse to drive two wheeler. i am worried wat to eat or not. I dont know anything. Also now days i forgot to smile aslo. as i am suffering from my wisdom tooth and bad cough. . I am not feeling good at all. will it effect my baby? Please help !!!!...

-Jaspreet Kaur
1 1,188 Poonam Negi Go to last post Go to first unread
6/22/2013 11:46:54 AM(UTC)
Question Concern...
I am Arun, an about to be Father and I have a concern. Me and my wife stay alone far from our parents and frankly speaking we do not have good or much support from them. My wife feels this a lot and over thinks of even small small things at times which are normal due to developement. Can you advise me how can I overcome this situation and share some suggestions and tips for how she can control her diet plans. Any help would be much appreciated!...

-Arun
1 1,338 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/16/2013 2:10:51 PM(UTC)
Question I am 16 years old, and 8 weeks pregnant. I am completely miserable. I'm sore ALL the...
I am 16 years old, and 8 weeks pregnant. I am completely miserable. I'm sore ALL the time, and sick ALL the time, but I don't want to just sit around here for the next 7 months, and do nothing. Walking hurts, and I have no money whatsoever. What is there for me to do to make this a little more enjoyable? ...

-Sara Hansen
0 1,612 Sara Hansen Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.