forum/yaf_postst2773_pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2773&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Getting pregnant is an intense desire for every woman. Many women avoid pregnancy for few years of marriage due to their career or other reasons while some women want to get pregnant soon after marriage. It depends on everyone’s personal preference and economical condition to raise children. Every woman is exited to become pregnant and excitement becomes more for the first time pregnancy. Many women get pregnancy soon after marriage without more efforts while some women have to make efforts for getting pregnant.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
smruti parmar Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:00:16 PM(UTC)

we have been trying for a baby since past 10 years. recently the doctor prescribed clomid 50 mg tablets. then she said we were supossed to have sex on the 14th, 15th and 16th day which were the days i was ovulating.now am waiting for my periods. just want to know if there are possibilites of losing the baby before i come to find out i am pregnant.and what are the precautions to be taken while i am waiting.
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 7:06:36 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

First, you must stop taking stress.

Stress is the reason of 40% pregnancy issues.

If you have gone through miscarriage before, then find out the reasons for that and take proper treatment.

If you never had pregnancy and this will be your first time then:

Eat healthy diet
Avoid stress
Take proper rest
Sleep well
Do regular exercise like walking.

Follow your doctor's advise in case of any abnormal condition, there are many things which you should not avoid during pregnancy, you can find details of such situation and what to do if you go through any of these from:

http://www.parentingnati...-consult-your-gynaec_241
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question about pregnecy...
Hello mam. My husband was working in dubai and he coming once a year. Hamari shadi hokar ek saal hua. Mera question hai ki hum shadi ke baad daily sex karthethe and kisi planning be nahi tha..phir be me pregnant nahi huyi...ek mahina sath the..daily sex karne se pregnancy nahi hothe hai kya or food or travelling se kuch problem hota hai..ye mahina mera pathi aa raha hai....

-mrs.pp
0 913 mrs.pp Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2014 4:22:56 PM(UTC)
Question first time pregnancy...
hello mam, maine 10 din pehle apko ek question pusha tha k meri pregnancy kin dino me postive hogi, mam muje last periods 19th April night ko hoye the or es bar bhi 19th May ko hoye hai. last three month se muje ese hi 19th-20th date ko hi periods aa rhe hai.....or meri marriage ko seven month complete hone wale hai or mai abhi tak pregnant nhi hoyi hu. or humne kbhi koi safty bhi use nhi ki jo pregnancy ko roke.or hum daily sex krte hai, just jab muje periods hote hai wo din shod ke baki ke sbhi din hum sex krte hai......mam pls tell me k muje kya krna chahiye....mai pregnent hona chahti hu mere husband bhi jehi chahte hai k ma jaldi pregnant ho jau. tell me plz...

-kulwinder
5 4,472 sameer Go to last post Go to first unread
10/29/2014 1:33:18 PM(UTC)
Question When to have intercourse to become pregnant...
My wife's last menstrual cycle began on april 12th, 2013. when will be the most fertile days to become pregnant?...

-Giridharan
2 1,164 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:51:30 PM(UTC)
Question maximum sperm...
maximum sperm a man in pregedent ladies plz answer...

-vinay prakash
1 1,200 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:03:18 PM(UTC)
Question about pergnent...
am marry in may 4 .. 2012 ... after marry my period is irregular i consult doctor she ask me u want 2 concive r wat am tell tat i want to concive so she give me dupastan tablets and evacare syrup . after period of 15 dayes u take plz tell me is chance get am concive .when am consult doctor tell me plz ...

-pavithra
1 888 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:34:42 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.