forum/yaf_postst2001findunread_about-unwanted-pregnency & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2001&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How is the baby growing? By this time, your baby has covered the most critical portion of his growth, the beginning of such a period is known as the fetal period, when the various organs and tissues in the baby’s body have rapidly begun to grow and mature. Its length is around 1.22 inches’ to 1.65 inches.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Pritam sen Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:03:41 PM(UTC)

If a healthy means unpregnent women takes pill like unwanted-72 or i-pill....then what would happen.is she face any risk or problem?
riddhi vyas Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:08:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Emergency contraceptive pills have no long term side effects just make sure that pill you have chosen is combination of estrogen and progestin, as normal pills do have some side effects.

Some short term side effects of day after pills are:

Head ache
uneasiness
Tender breast
Lower abdominal cramps
Irregular menstrual cycle for that month

But these all get heal within day or two.

You may also notice some bleeding or spotting but it will be fine naturally by your next period.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question About unwanted pregnency...
If a healthy means unpregnent women takes pill like unwanted-72 or i-pill....then what would happen.is she face any risk or problem?...

-Pritam sen
2 11,388 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:43 AM(UTC)
Question conception date and bleeding like period after conception date...
I am with my current boyfriend and assumed the baby was ours till I had a private scan that dated the baby 2 days before what I thought was my last period, I didn't get pain and usual symptoms before the period but had them once it started. It wasn't as heavy as normal and lasted 5 days. Ive read you can have an implantation upto 10 days after having sex and was with another man before upto the 18th Feb and my period was on the 4th March. My current boyfriend and I didn't have sex till the 9th March and was using the withdrawal method to preven pregnancy at that stage. Ive read ovulation occurs about 14 days before your period so think its now unlikely that my current boyfriend is the father. Im having an NHS scan after the 22 May should I wait for this or tell my boyfriend I don't think its his? Thanks...

-clair
2 1,324 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:46 AM(UTC)
Question Can i travel Dehradun, haridvar and rishikesh during 10 week of pregnancy...
Can i travel Dehradun, haridvar and rishikesh during 10 week of pregnancy...

-poonam
1 1,640 me Go to last post Go to first unread
1/19/2014 5:25:48 AM(UTC)
Question noeoNUViDhccaJKDPmC...
Right oni-ths helped me sort things right out....

-Denise
0 742 Denise Go to last post Go to first unread
12/28/2013 11:38:27 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.