forum/yaf_postsm8885_my-3-yr-old-son-is-not-having-proper-diet & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8885&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

“I will eat but you have to guess first what food is on my head…” This might be the idea of some toddlers, when you call them for a meal. Moms are usually bothered with toddlers who are picky eaters. At this growing stage of a child, it is a hard task for them to feed pick-eating ones. They exhibit the picky-on-food or mice-like eating habits that requires patience and understanding. Most moms are getting too much trouble in choosing their child’s food. It might be healthy but the toddler won’t even mind it or even just tasting it for once.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
prachi Offline
#-9 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:14:03 PM(UTC)

Woman
India
my 3 year old boy is always showing dis-interest in taking food.he eat very small amount of meal by forcing him.if he takes 1 cup of milk then he refuses to take breakfast,if he takes breakfast properly then he wont eat dinner.he takes daal,chapati and rice but he never like to eat vegetables.he takes lots of sugar based products like jam everyday.his haemoglobin level is 10.5 . his height is merely 3 feet and his weight is 12.kg 700gms. is it right??? please suggest me proper diet ,height and weight and others essentials.
priyanka desai Offline
#-8 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:18:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Feeding kids is becoming headache for every parent these days.

Kids are growing smart and parents needs to beat their smartness for their good health, which is not easy but, not impossible tooLove

If your baby is liking to eat dal, roti and rice its a good news.

There are kids who refuse to eat even these nutritional food.

For feeding vegetables to your child, you need to be very innovative in how you offer vegetables.

You can divide your child's meal plan with different nutritional value.

In morning you can give what your child already is having.

For dinner you can try different dishes which is very healthy, full of different veges as well as yummy.

You can prepare different dishes like:

Vegetable Khichdi
Vegetable Idly
Cheese corn vegetable rolls
Vegetable wheat pizza

Method to cook such dishes are:

Vegetable Khichdi:

Ingredients:

Rice
Mung dal
Onion
Garlic
Potato
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Tomato
Oil
Salt
Red chilly powder
Turmeric powder
Coconut
Pea Nuts

Take Mung dal and Rice in equal quantity.

Mix mung dal and rice, wash it with water.

Take pressure cooker.

Add 1 tb spn oil. Add peanuts and mixture in it. Add double quantity of water in it. Add all the chopped vegetables in it. add salt to test and pinch of red-chilly powder.

Now close the cooker.

You can wait till 3 to 4 whistles and your yummy and very health vegetable khichdi is ready.

Now garnish it and let your child have craving for it.

2: Vegetable Idly:

Take Idly mixture add vegetables of your test in the mixture and cook it like normal idly.

It looks nice and is very healthy.

Cheese corn vegetables roll:

You need:

Sweet corn kernels
Cheese
cabbage
carrot
potato
salt
Oil
Butter
Garlic paste

Take pan. Hit the butter add garlic paste, nicely chopped veges, cook it for 3 to 4 mins and transfer it to bowl and let it get cool.

Add boiled smashed potato, cheese and salt in the mixture.

Divide the mixture and give it beautiful roll shape.

Hit oil in non stick pan and fry this roll.

Your yummy and healthy Cheese corn vegetables roll is ready to serve you little one.

These nutritious vegetable rolls are great to tempt the tummy of children.

To attract kids more to your dish, give fancy shapes and sizes to your rolls.

Serve them as a snack with your child's favorite sauce or sweet chutney, or make you can also try burger or Frankie filling with it.RollEyes

You can find more recipes from:

http://www.parentingnati...in/Quick-Indian-Recipies
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply