forum/yaf_postsm198_i-m-31-year-old-i-get-married-1-year-before--i-m-worring-that-is-there-any-problem-of-infertility & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=198&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Both women and men are affected by the condition Infertility.  For over years that have passed, there is a rapid growth of infertility rate. It has been recorded that in 2002, it already reached 7.3 million. It only shows that infertility cases are not rare. This only shows that this numbers explains that there are lots of couples are now experiencing difficulty in conception. It shows both male and female cases.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
ritesh chheda Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

i m 31 year old.i get married 1 year before .i m worring that is there any problem of infertility .what kind of tests u will susgest for me .
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#-8 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:05:48 PM(UTC)

If couple can not get pregnancy without using any contraception for one yr.They should be investigated - semen analysis for husband,Sonography of uterus & ovary,Ovulation study are some of basic tests.
Other test like hormones,laproscopy may advice is your doctor suspects some problems for it.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply