To receive our newsletter please enter your email address below
As parents we want our kids to be well balanced, obedient, sincere, responsible, honest, and polite. But that requires you to check their behavior and watch out their antics. You not just have to see that they learn good manners, but also have to observe if they are practicing all what is taught.
So, do you think you are doing your bit as a parent? Is your kid well brought up? well, take the test below to find out.
Given below are 20 points that can help you rate your kid on "how good a kid he/she is" scale.
If you tick upto 5 points then your kid has a long way to go
If you tick upto 10 points then your kid doesn't listen much
If you tick upto 15 points then your kid is almost in the good books
If you tick upto 18 points then your kid is winning hearts everywhere
If you tick out 20 points then your kid is turning into a saint!
1. They say Thank you often.
2. They say Please when needed.
3. They don't Interrupt people when they are talking.
4. They say Excuse me when they want to be heard.
5. They take Permission when required.
6. They do not use Slang words in front of elders.
7. They do not make Fun of others.
8. They are Polite.
9. They are Cordial with their friends and family.
10. They accept their mistake graciously and say Sorrry.
11. They have good Table Manners.
12. They do not Fight with other kids.
13. They offer Help to the elderly or disabled.
14. They are Courteous.
15. They do not Litter outside the house or in public places.
16. They do not Hurt animals for fun.
17. They Touch the feet of elders for their blessings.
18. They keep their belongings Neatly and take care of it.
19. They Respect their parents and have the highest regard.
20. They act Responsibly.
Remember, as parents your goal should be to instill a sense of purpose in your kids life and make them feel competent and confident about themselves.