forum/yaf_topics166p36_fancy-dress-ideas-for-preschoolers?= & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=166&p=36&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Almost every school organizes various co-curricular activities for students. These activities help the children to open up and be participative. Co-curricular activities like dance competition, singing competition, fancy dress etc help the children to know their hidden talents as well as increase their self confidence.

Read More
39 Pages«<3435363738>»
Add a Question
Fancy dress ideas for preschoolers
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question pls,help me,my daughter 6yrs old,is participating in fancy dress competition,as a air...
pls,help me,my daughter 6yrs old,is participating in fancy dress competition,as a air hostess.pls give me an idea about her dress & her dialogues asap....

-asma
0 1,916 asma Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
Question Hello, I want to dress-up my child for fancy dress competition and theme is summer party...
Hello, I want to dress-up my child for fancy dress competition and theme is summer party can u please suggest me for the same...

-jayshree
0 978 jayshree Go to last post Go to first unread
Question Shabista My daughter is 3 yrs old I want to dress her either as a Fruit or a vegetable...
Shabista My daughter is 3 yrs old I want to dress her either as a Fruit or a vegetable for the fancy dress competition .Kindly guide me....

-Noor Fatima
0 325 Noor Fatima Go to last post Go to first unread
Question hi,my daughter is in 1st class.i need an idea on Mother's day....
hi,my daughter is in 1st class.i need an idea on Mother's day....

-deepika
0 324 deepika Go to last post Go to first unread
Question hi my baby in 2yr and she participate in fancy dress competition in a school . do you have...
hi my baby in 2yr and she participate in fancy dress competition in a school . do you have any ideas? i want her to win a prize. please give me some suggestion pleaseeee.........

-Meenu
0 280 Meenu Go to last post Go to first unread
Question I want to dress my son as vegetable, he is in grade 2 pls give me some ideas to make the...
I want to dress my son as vegetable, he is in grade 2 pls give me some ideas to make the costume at home as ready made is not allowed thanks...

-noori motlani
0 328 noori motlani Go to last post Go to first unread
Question please help me for any good theme for kg kids...
please help me for any good theme for kg kids...

-vasnani chitra
0 300 vasnani chitra Go to last post Go to first unread
Question My son is 5 years old,i want him to give the best in fancy dress competition.Pl give some...
My son is 5 years old,i want him to give the best in fancy dress competition.Pl give some innovative ideas....

-Muthahira
0 198 Muthahira Go to last post Go to first unread
Question hi my daughter is 3 yrs old n her school is holding up a fancy dress on date 15th Aug i...
hi my daughter is 3 yrs old n her school is holding up a fancy dress on date 15th Aug i want him to look different yet inspiring how should i dress her up...

-Dheeraj Biyana
0 242 Dheeraj Biyana Go to last post Go to first unread
Question nyc...
nyc...

-Nidhi
0 372 Nidhi Go to last post Go to first unread