forum/yaf_topics159_how-to-teach-manners-to-the-preschooler & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=159&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Teach Your Preschooler Good MannersChildren are growing quickly and you don’t know how time was passed and your kid is now become of the age to go to kindergarten. Your child is now at the age where you need to teach him all good manners. Parent should create good atmosphere by talking and behaving gently in the home. Parents are the first teacher of any child as child always follows his/her parent’s behavior. They blindly follow action and behavior of their parents. Therefore, to teach good manners to your preschooler, first of all as a responsible parent, you should improve your etiquette. Sometimes children learn many bad habits from their friends or neighbor or close family members or from parent. You should always keep watch on your child’s activities. If you found any development of bad habits, you should try to stop it by diverting their attention.

Read More
2 Pages12>
Add a Question
How to teach manners to the preschooler?
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question my child 4 year old baby soft nature while playing with others he gets neglected n toys...
my son is soft natured , he has habit of asking politely n sharing nature too.. but while playing at school kids usually fight at play time .. so his play things are snatched by others too ...once on insisting to have the toy other boy bit him and now on he is scared wen anybody forcefully ask toys... how to make things go well ...

-preethi
0 1,721 preethi Go to last post Go to first unread
12/18/2014 12:20:02 AM(UTC)
Question tips...
how to spend a good time with preschoolers...

-Parameswar
0 432 Parameswar Go to last post Go to first unread
10/29/2014 10:09:27 AM(UTC)
Question need information...
the school told me that they make smart interview for my son to accept him at the playschool his age is 3 could u tell me please what kind of interview is it...thanks...

-ruwaida
2 1,160 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/12/2014 11:29:09 PM(UTC)
Question my kid bad habit...
My kid is 4 years old,he is not looking straight properly,specially when he is stairing something.please help...

-manish somani
0 506 manish somani Go to last post Go to first unread
5/17/2014 10:54:37 PM(UTC)
My kid is 4 years old,he is not looking straight properly...

-manish somani
0 446 manish somani Go to last post Go to first unread
5/17/2014 10:51:41 PM(UTC)
My kid is 4 years old,he is not looking straight properly...

-manish somani
0 438 manish somani Go to last post Go to first unread
5/17/2014 10:51:38 PM(UTC)
Question behaviour...
my three year old child is so aggrasive i try to change his behaviour but he spit and beating and talk rudly what should i do...

-preeti
0 610 preeti Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2013 7:14:17 PM(UTC)
Question behaviour...
my three year old child is so aggrasive i try to change his behaviour but he spit and beating and talk rudly what should i do...

-preeti
0 554 preeti Go to last post Go to first unread
11/10/2013 7:11:40 PM(UTC)
Question baby crying habit.............
hi my baby is 3 yer old ,she is very active ,prompt,but only one problem she cry badly ,once she start cry so no body can stop her......pls help ...

-payal
1 644 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
9/27/2013 4:42:35 PM(UTC)
Question how to remove bad manners?...
my baby is now2 yrs 10months. now a days he is twistingeverybody in home not in school. i worried if he does outside or school/ he is now play group student of KIDZEE. pls give remedy....

-saheli kundu chowdhu
1 532 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
9/27/2013 4:35:43 PM(UTC)