forum/yaf_postst75_i-m-pregnant----can-i-eat-papaya-in-pregnancy & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Best Way to keep you fit in Pregnancy

To look good is passionate desire of every woman whether she is slim or fat, beautiful or ugly. Pregnancy change total look and figure of any women. You can keep yourself fit and feel healthy by doing regular exercise. Exercise gives you many benefits during pregnancy, but it is always recommended scheduling your exercise plan under guidance of your consultant gynecologist. They can advise you by considering your health and fitness level during pregnancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
nirali Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

i m pregnant,,, can i eat papaya in pregnancy?????
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:24:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
do not eat much papaya during pregnancy...have more balanced home made healthy food which contains fiber, green vegetables, guava and kiwi are really good.don't worry much every thing will be fine.. eat healthy and walk every day for some time...pregnancy is not dangerous with good routine.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Hello, My self Mrs.Deena i am full time working women i work in manufacturing co. as an...
Hello, My self Mrs.Deena i am full time working women i work in manufacturing co. as an admin. secretary i have two kids after my c-section mean both are c-section coz i never had any pain in my pregnancy after my delivery of my kids i put on weight and now i got a huge stomach (tummy) an bulge muscle at the side of tummy it looks very odd to me can you tell me what are the exercise i can do to reduce my tummy weight and to get to normal weight since my tummy is huge like i am pregnant again i request you to tell me what to do to reduce my body weight now my weight is above 70kgs i want to reduce it as much as possible kindly advise. Waiting for your reply with many thanks...

-Deena D'souza
2 1,678 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:42:26 AM(UTC)
Question placenta anterior low lying...
am 24 weeks preg my placenta is anterior low lying. is it a serious problem? can i have sex? what are the do's and donts?...

2 2,028 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:03:05 PM(UTC)
Question about pregnancy...
Which type of yoga we should do in peroid of pregnancy...

-Rojina Parida
0 616 Rojina Parida Go to last post Go to first unread
5/11/2014 1:44:27 PM(UTC)
Question diet chart in pregnancy...
hi... i m 26 yrs old. i m 8 week pregnant. its my 1st pregnancy.. please help me to plan diet schedule for me. pl advice frequency n amount of food to be taken. i m vegitarian. thanks.. :-) ...

0 756 juhi Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2014 11:58:06 PM(UTC)
Question First trimester...
M y last period was on 10 dec 2103 now i checked home test and i got pregnant.I have visited to my doctor also but i want to know that i am doing job and can i drive two wheeler ? Is it safe for me ?...

0 650 Santosh Go to last post Go to first unread
1/21/2014 2:53:01 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.