forum/yaf_postst5442findlastpost_child-vaccination & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5442&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

It is very essential to keep your baby healthy and happy and for that parents need to be very attentive for healthy growth of their baby. One most important thing that every parent should take care about their baby is to maintain vaccine schedule. Vaccines are very important to protect your baby from illness and other major diseases. When your baby is born, doctor gives complete schedule of vaccinations. You should remember scheduled date of vaccine and take your baby to immunization center to give her vaccine. Some vaccines are in oral type and other are in injection type.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
biplab roy Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 3, 2014 5:34:10 PM(UTC)

my boy baby born on 18.06.14 at Nurshing Home but BCG and Poli started on 23.06.14 hep B not given . please tell me 2nd vaccination date.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question brand name & price of hepatitis b vacsine in india...
please give me the brand name of hepatits b vaccine in india and price ...

-anup kr dutta
0 987 anup kr dutta Go to last post Go to first unread
11/30/2014 4:00:58 PM(UTC)
Question Nemoneya Vaccines...
my son date of birth 05.04.2013 and presently our famely doctor say nemoneya Vacciness date 22.12.2014. Please which type vacines and benefit details send us and any query and guideline send us. Nenoneya vaccines Rs.2500.00 Please details for Nemoneya Vaccines price....

-Alpesh
0 714 Alpesh Go to last post Go to first unread
11/22/2014 11:47:51 AM(UTC)
Question my daughter is 8 months old and is suppose to receive the influenza (swine flu...
my daughter is 8 months old and is suppose to receive the influenza (swine flu h1n1)vaccine.i just wanted to know is this vaccine safe, as it it is a relatively new vaccine.and is it necessary to give it.are there any side effects?...

-VIJAY KERKAR
3 1,104 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:41:54 PM(UTC)
Question can we give BCG AND DPT both together for baby...
can we give BCG AND DPT both together for baby...

-madhan
2 1,068 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:41:02 PM(UTC)
Question my baby is almost 3 months & her vaccination is as per the scheduled but she is given...
my baby is almost 3 months & her vaccination is as per the scheduled but she is given only OPV (without combinitation of IPV). will there be any problem ?...

-soumya mohanty
1 719 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:40:20 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.