forum/yaf_postst5303_query & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Why does kids hate school It is a very common problem with the kids that they avoid going to school and make thousand excuses for the same. Many of us have faced such a situation when our child continuously cries, or complaints of anything from stomach ache to bullies that trouble him at the school just to remain at home. But, as we all know, school can simply not be neglected. It is important that the child regularly attends his/her classes so that he/she is educated and mentally and physically developed properly.

Read More
Add a Question
samy Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 4:50:36 PM(UTC)

when did you this article
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Cannot make my son sit in one place and write...
My son is 4-yr old doing his L.K.G. The problem I face with him is I am not able to make him sit in one place to write and he could not able to identify the alphabets correctly. He will always wander and run here and there without any patience. He is very much interested in doing some mechanism work. There is no problem with his oral aspects. What shall I do to overcome this problem?...

-Senthil Vadivu
0 564 Senthil Vadivu Go to last post Go to first unread
12/19/2013 4:34:33 PM(UTC)
Question about school environment...
my daugter is 3 and she studying in nursery but she can,t speak clearly and she cry everyday in shool that,s why after 1 week to admission school teachers told us, ur child is not able for nursery because she,s cry everyday and they don't understand her but its really said b'coz the school environment is not cooprative .plz advice me what can i do ,i'm totally frustrate to school behaviour.,...

0 442 mamta Go to last post Go to first unread
7/2/2013 9:47:15 PM(UTC)
Question Why children in this age bites there nails?...
Why children in this age bites there nails?...

0 478 Prathibha Go to last post Go to first unread
6/12/2013 9:00:48 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.