forum/yaf_postst4992_want-to-change-profetional-background & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4992&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Gone are the days when mother devoted her full life for development of her children. Today, women are becoming more active, independent and prefer progress in their career rather than been recognized as just housemakers. Career oriented women continue their work soon after completion of their maternity leave. Many working women start the job early due to financial needs of their family. There can be different reasons for women to go to work instead of staying at home.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
gouri sankar panda Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 12:26:08 PM(UTC)

Hi I am a corporate working mother, my baby girl is now 1 yr. 9 months only...I have to change my job , or have to start any business from home ..because my ofc is too far from my home...becsuse after few months she will go to school, then I have to take cre more..now a lady is taking care her behalf of me...I am staying in kolkata...
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Your Choice for Mothers: Work or Stay at Home?...
should mothers work or stay at home? write a persuasive speech....

-nazdha
3 3,626 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:54:48 PM(UTC)
Question Want to change profetional background...
Hi I am a corporate working mother, my baby girl is now 1 yr. 9 months only...I have to change my job , or have to start any business from home ..because my ofc is too far from my home...becsuse after few months she will go to school, then I have to take cre more..now a lady is taking care her behalf of me...I am staying in kolkata......

-gouri sankar panda
0 452 gouri sankar panda Go to last post Go to first unread
4/21/2014 12:25:26 PM(UTC)
Question Want to change carrier...
Hi , myself a corporate working mother, I have a darling baby girl , now shw is 1 year 9 months..after few months she would be school going child then I have to take care more...for her development for her HW......

-gouri sankar panda
0 481 gouri sankar panda Go to last post Go to first unread
4/21/2014 12:21:33 PM(UTC)
Question Child...
How to taking care 7 year naughty child? Please answer fast....

-Kunika sharma
0 724 Kunika sharma Go to last post Go to first unread
1/10/2014 6:41:39 PM(UTC)
Question should mothers stay at home and look after the children...
If the baby is too small for example a new born baby or few months baby then how can mother work?...

-Celsy Phillips
1 842 Ashley Wells Go to last post Go to first unread
12/5/2013 7:31:52 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.