forum/yaf_postst4623findlastpost_tight-the-loosen-tummy-after-13-years-of-pregne-cy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4623&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Although pregnancy is the wonderful period in life for any women, during and after pregnancy period women has to suffer many ways both physically and mentally. Due to labor pain while giving birth to baby women have to suffer lot while after pregnancy they have to do many physical exercises to come back in their original shape. Large stomach is the major problems for mostly all women after pregnancy as it will take time for them to make their stomach flat. Women who need to perform many physical exercises in their routine life may find their original shape and flat stomach very soon in compare to women with no physical activities.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Nisha Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:43:31 AM(UTC)

how do ireduce my loose belly that i had passed 13 years of my pregenency
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question can I get slim body after 3 yrs of delivery...
can I get slim body after 3 yrs of delivery:- details are given below. Hello! My Age: 28 weight : 65 kg height : 5 ft 3" My weight at 50 kg and slim body at starting of pregnancy on Jan 2011. I had baby though operation on Sep 2011. During the pregnancy time I found suffering from Hypo Thyroid. I take medicine but I gain 22 kg at the time of operation but my baby was only 2.5 kg at time of birth. I done light exercise for 2 to 3 months and belted to stomach for 1.5 months but it dose not help to give a shape to my belly. After birth of baby Hypo thyroid is remain same. I take 50 mg dose of Thyrocare daily empty stomach. my belly look like I am still 5 to 6 month pregnant and my Thais was also faty. I am working lady and It is so shameful for me to every one said to me look your figur. please help me. ...

-Navya
0 592 Navya Go to last post Go to first unread
11/21/2014 11:49:40 AM(UTC)
Question i have c-section twice i last 5 years......
First c-section was done in jan 2009 and the next innjune 2011...but still my tummy is like a cushion fluffy but large ..it seems that i have a few months pregnency :(..i need some help to cut it down...as i also wanna reduce my weight...cause my height is 5'1feet n weight is 57.2 kg....please help me to do something good for me...

-nabeela
2 1,092 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:44:58 PM(UTC)
Question Reduce tummy after delivery...
I had Cesarean on 2011 two and half years passed now can I reduce my tummy . Please give me suggestion to reduce my tummy....

-Nivetha
3 1,004 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:02:25 PM(UTC)
Question hi my stomach is little bit fat i had a baby boy in 2010.but still my stomach did nt...
hi my stomach is little bit fat i had a baby boy in 2010.but still my stomach did nt reduce can u tell any diet r something to reduce my stomach plsss...

-geetha
2 902 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:48:55 AM(UTC)
Question reduce hands...
my hands are large and with lose skin...

-anu
1 772 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:47:29 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.