forum/yaf_postst4122findunread_memory-level & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4122&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recognizing Learning Disabilities In Your Child Parents of children with a learning disability are often worried with the numerous tests and are confused regarding what to do to get the best guidance for their child. The best way out is to be equipped with all the relevant knowledge to provide your child with the proper educational service. Apart from this, your role as a parent is critical. Identify the symptoms of a disability at an early age and intervene. Your support and encouragement can do wonders. This is because a learning disability is all due to a minor flaw in the brain, which can be minimized by creating a positive frame of mind for the child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
subhash Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:51:19 PM(UTC)

How to increase the memory power of a teenager?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply