forum/yaf_postst392_dear-sir---my-2year---6-month-kid---do-not-spoke-in-play-group-with-compare-with-other-kids--he-kno & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=392&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Anger can upset you and your kid and it may also some negative effects on your toddler. It is necessary to manage anger when it is related to your kid. In this article, we are going to discuss some important tips that can help you in anger management.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
raj patil Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Dear sir,
my 2year - 6 month kid , do not spoke in play group with compare with other kids. he knows everything & also he spoke with mummy & pappa .
i am very upset now because now his preschool interview is coming . how i manage it.
he do not speak in front of other person
kindly suggest me , what can i do
Regards,
Raj Patil
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:56:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
some kids r late speaker so don't worry ,let him give more exposer, if he hear and understand the words than he will speak definitely.
Sheetal Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:26:57 PM(UTC)

Kids need time wait until then. Try to take him out in parks, let him play /interact with other kids first few times they might feel shy but later they will lean to speak with others too.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question I have observed that my 3 yr old baby girl does not listen to me however when her father...
I have observed that my 3 yr old baby girl does not listen to me however when her father deals with her angerly she accepts his order. she says mumma don't scold me, when i talk softly she ignore what i m saying.I met with an accident 6 months back and not able to participate with her in playing or taking her out as i used to do previously ,she enjoys with her father. do not know what to do?...

-shilpa garg
2 36,562 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:41 AM(UTC)
Question anger in my 2 yrs daughter...
my 2 yrs daughter is very angry by nature. she throws things in anger and and never listens to me. what can i do?...

-sonali
2 1,506 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:15 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question Dear sir, my 2year - 6 month kid , do not spoke in play group with compare with other...
Dear sir, my 2year - 6 month kid , do not spoke in play group with compare with other kids. he knows everything & also he spoke with mummy & pappa . i am very upset now because now his preschool interview is coming . how i manage it. he do not speak in front of other person kindly suggest me , what can i do Regards, Raj Patil...

-raj patil
3 2,074 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:43:55 AM(UTC)
Question anger in my baby...
My baby is 18 months old.I can't understand why he is full of anger?very often he hits on his head or hits the person who is carrying him.he is getting proper care and love,nutritious food and proper sleep even then he behaves very strange,please guide me...jyoti chauhan...

-yash arya
0 610 yash arya Go to last post Go to first unread
9/24/2014 9:38:57 AM(UTC)
Question Sleeping timings...
My baby doesn't sleep at night, he sleeps at 7 in the morning till 3 of aternoon....

-benzila
0 760 benzila Go to last post Go to first unread
12/13/2013 12:04:15 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.