forum/yaf_postst3200findunread_weight-of-baby & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3200&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

You are well into the second trimester of your pregnancy duration, in forthcoming days the movement of the baby can be felt, and it brings a lot of happiness into you. Initially you may feel flutter and soon you are going to feel the hiccups and kicks. Soreness in the abdomen increases as your child gets bigger; your breast is slowly getting ready for producing milk for your baby. You may experience changes in mood, headaches, and dizziness at this stage mainly due to continuous pulsing of pregnancy harmones into your system to direct baby growth.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
tani Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:43:27 AM(UTC)

hello!!! i have completed my 16th week of pregnancy..and as per my ultrasound scan my baby weighs 178 gms...so is that an okay weight ....or is it more than the normal......
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question weight of baby...
hello!!! i have completed my 16th week of pregnancy..and as per my ultrasound scan my baby weighs 178 gms...so is that an okay weight ....or is it more than the normal.........

-tani
0 840 tani Go to last post Go to first unread
7/27/2013 10:43:27 AM(UTC)
Question weight of baby...
hello!!!...

-tani
0 750 tani Go to last post Go to first unread
7/27/2013 10:41:23 AM(UTC)
Question pregnancy...
development during 16th week...

-sanjida
0 1,102 sanjida Go to last post Go to first unread
1/10/2013 3:18:16 PM(UTC)
Question during 16th week pregnancy...
Hello experts, Im having my secong baen i by now. Im in 16th week of pregnency. My age is 31. When i was in 15th week i can feel more baby movements. But in 16th week i feel very very little. and i have back,knee pains...heavyly.basically im a short temper.will it afffects baby and after 16th week is there a chance for any miscarraige?? kindly explain. tku....

-sudharenganathan
1 1,348 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
1/3/2013 1:51:37 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.