forum/yaf_postst2725_my-baby-dont-eat-chapati & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2725&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

A 2 year old child requires various nutrients for his body growth. This is the year when he comes out of his milk feed period. Earlier it was milk that managed all the nutrients in his body, but now milk is not sufficient to cater all his body needs. His body now requires a correct proportion of minerals, proteins, vitamins and calories. You should consult your doctor so as to get for your child a good and efficient diet plan so that the diet that you provide to your baby covers all the nutrients essential for him
Before going for a diet plan parents should themselves take a few steps to form good eating habits in their child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
JInny Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2013 3:48:00 PM(UTC)

Hi my 2 year baby boy dont eat chapati and he is day by day very week please send healthy diet plan for my boy
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:19:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

If your baby do not eat chapati then try to feed her different flavored parathas.

You can add stuffing that your baby likes and sprinkle some cheese on it kids can not say no to such dish.

You can find detail diet chart for 2 years old child from;

http://www.parentingnati...-for-2-year-old-baby_337
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question intking soid food...
2yrs old child not taking food...

-shiva
1 92 kashish Go to last post Go to first unread
6/19/2014 5:35:32 PM(UTC)
Question food for 2 yr old...
my g.son 2 yr old. doesn't like to eat b'fast. lunch with some difficulty and is worse. basically he wants to eat once a day only. but he likes mixtures,pakodas, cutlets etc. how to feed him normal, healthy food like dal, veg ?...

-annu
0 62 annu Go to last post Go to first unread
6/17/2014 12:21:24 PM(UTC)
Question about my 18 mnths baby...
my 18 mnths baby didnt eat gud ...she hve acid reflex whn she was born ...i tried everythng bt she didnt eat gud..i dnt knw why she hve tiny appitite...she looks like 1 year baby ...she s only 9 kgs weight and 31 inches ...i m very worried abt her..plz help me out by giving some informations im frm a punjabi family ......

-rippan
0 64 rippan Go to last post Go to first unread
6/16/2014 2:31:26 PM(UTC)
Question Teath problem...
My son is 18 month old he did not eat properly, his weight is only 9 kg and his teeth come out so he became very weak, plz tell me what kind food i have gave him when teeth trouble....

-deepika
1 126 smita Go to last post Go to first unread
6/12/2014 4:52:49 PM(UTC)
Question About my baby food...
My baby is 2yrs 2 months old. she is eating good. But problem is she never eat fruits. She dont like to eat fruits. I tried so many times but she can't. Can you provide any tips for feeding fruits to my Baby. ...

-Latha
1 138 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
4/29/2014 3:05:47 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.