forum/yaf_postst2629findunread_storytelling & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2629&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Do you often find your children begging you to tell a story which you must have narrated to them at least ten times by now or even more? Story telling is a top favorite amongst majority of the kids. Bedtime stories are simply loved by small children. Storytelling is a great way to establish a unique bond with the kids.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shiwani Gupta Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:36:57 PM(UTC)

my son is 17 months old.....m eagerly waiting for his right age of story listening.....what is the age when toddlers develop their interest toward listening
riddhi vyas Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:08:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Babies will enjoy listening stories from day 1 of birth, of-course baby will not understand anything but, she will love to maintain eye contact with you, and she will start having great bonding with you.

You will observe motor skills development with every passed day in your baby, once she reaches the age of 1 she will be understanding the language of feelings more clearly, and will start reacting also.

So no need to worry whether your baby understands the stories or not, one thing which is for sure is it will help yo have great bonding with your baby.

Make bed time as story time and set slip time routine for your baby stories, kid's songs etc, it will help you even disciplining your baby with growing age.

So, just have the fun of great parenting stage of your life.

You can find more details on all the developments during 2nd year of baby from:

http://www.parentingnati...evelopment-in-year-2_222
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply