forum/yaf_postst2304findunread_baby-care & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2304&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Your little one is finally 4 months old, a delightful moment for all the parents. The baby is ever so eager to explore everything around her and has charmed everyone with her cooing and chuckles. The several physical, mental and social developmental milestones this week are:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sekhar Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:45:54 PM(UTC)

Please send me baby care book 1013 Laukik, Oswal Park, 2nd Pokhran Rd., Majiwada, Thane(West) 400601. Baby girl is now 16 weeks old. Wish to know about what to feed
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Right time to begin other fluids and semi-solid food, if the baby demands...
What is the right time to start feeding babies with other fluids and semi-solid food, as i find my baby is keen in putting eatables into her mouth by grabbing whatever we are eating? she demands food to be precise. Can i begin with cerelac and such stuff available in the market. My baby is just 4 months old. Please advice ?...

-Smita Pandey
0 678 Smita Pandey Go to last post Go to first unread
12/8/2013 4:36:53 PM(UTC)
Question Baby care...
Can I collect baby care book from your Thane Works...

-sekhar
0 856 sekhar Go to last post Go to first unread
4/24/2013 5:47:38 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question Baby care...
Please send me baby care book 1013 Laukik, Oswal Park, 2nd Pokhran Rd., Majiwada, Thane(West) 400601. Baby girl is now 16 weeks old. Wish to know about what to feed...

-sekhar
0 1,014 sekhar Go to last post Go to first unread
4/24/2013 5:45:54 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.