forum/yaf_postst1815_54-wanting-children & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1815&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Many questions on whether a woman at the age of 50 can get pregnant, have always been asked by many people simply because at this age many women do not even experience any form of menstrual periods at all. This age is often referred to as perimenopausal age. However, pregnancy here requires a lot of concentration on various items that will pose threats to the mums aspiring to get babies at this late stage.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Bebe Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2013 5:31:42 AM(UTC)

My fiance and I are older Im 54 hes 47. He wants children and Ive wanted another child for 25 years. I am healthy, active started using bio-identical hormones in 2009 and actually felt much better having a period. Using the estrodial and testosterone. and the progersterone for 15-30 days and on the 5th day had a 3/4 day lite period like clockwork. Stopped this lasst summer 2012 and will start with those hormones again soon. Is it still possible to have twins....they say after 40 many women have twins. I am ready....
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question wanting to be pregnant at the age 52...
I am 52 years old I want to born twins, kindly advise me for HRT /medicines /hormones periods stopped from March 2013 ...

-mohammad arshad
0 306 mohammad arshad Go to last post Go to first unread
11/23/2014 6:41:00 PM(UTC)
Question I am 52 yeas wanting children...
I am healthy ,I want baby from 42 years old husband kindly suggest me medicines / hormones to restart period was stopped in march 2013..Is it possible to be pregnant I want twins. ...

-Ms Preman Dhan
0 312 Ms Preman Dhan Go to last post Go to first unread
11/23/2014 5:53:50 PM(UTC)
Question my tubes are tied: (...
lm. 49y husband is 27y we are desprate to have a baby but my tubes are tied and its so expensive. what can I do. is there anything I can to help for someone like me out there?...

-zaharrah
0 987 zaharrah Go to last post Go to first unread
4/27/2013 12:17:53 AM(UTC)
Question My mother is 58. She is pregnant now. Shall I allow it or ask her to abort.Please guide...
My mother is 58. She is pregnant now. Shall I allow it or ask her to abort.Please guide...

-Amanulla
2 1,914 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 3:03:25 PM(UTC)
Question I'm 49 years old and my child is 21 years and I ve been triyng to conceive for so many...
I'm 49 years old and my child is 21 years and I ve been triyng to conceive for so many years, is there any help I can get to conceive?...

-Caroline Fipaza
1 1,330 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 2:14:46 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.