forum/yaf_postst1723findunread_belly-reducing & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1723&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Being a mommy is not easy. After 9 months of carrying the baby around in your womb, getting tons of problems like constipation, haemorrhoids, labour pains and not to mention the weight gain, you still are going to have a lot of troubles ahead.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
gowri Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:40:39 AM(UTC)

my son was was born on Aug 2011. after one and half years can i start the belly reducing exercise now. which method is useful for me. i am cesarean lady 55kg height 152cm. i am really very guilt because of my belly. how many months need to reduce my belly
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:55:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi,

Its been absolutely right time to workout for reducing baby weight.

You can start yoga classes, it works for your whole body, will bring you back in shape and will also help you avoid many future diseases also.

All you need to take care is you do it correctly, so appoint instructor or join yoga classes.

Do not forget take permission of your doctor before starting, as you have gone under C-Section delivery.

Good LuckBigGrin
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Belly reducing...
Hi, My 2nd baby was born in Nov-2012 by normal delivery (Vaccum). But after delivery my stomach remained as big as of 6 months of pregnancy. During pregnancy my weight increased frm 62 Kg to 70 Kg. I feel ashamed of my shape. How can i reduce my belly and hips and regain my original figure and also reduce my weight by 10 to 15 Kg. Please advise...

-Poonam
3 939 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:53:57 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question belly reducing...
my son was was born on Aug 2011. after one and half years can i start the belly reducing exercise now. which method is useful for me. i am cesarean lady 55kg height 152cm. i am really very guilt because of my belly. how many months need to reduce my belly...

-gowri
2 1,144 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:48:34 AM(UTC)
Question get a flat belly...
my wife is and around 30,we had a child 7 years back,but after that my wife wasn't serious about losing weight,and now since she is carrying large belly with herself she is totally upset,she walks 1 km everyday,buts its not getting enough for her and neither I could observe any change.we had our baby thorough a scissor ion operation. I would like my wife to get in a perfect shape no matter what time it takes,please suggest the most appropriate ways to reduce her belly weight...

-rahul
0 768 rahul Go to last post Go to first unread
8/16/2013 8:57:06 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.