forum/yaf_postst1309findlastpost_weight-reducing-diet-for-3-year-child & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1309&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Health is the most important for everyone and it is saying that health is a wealth. If your health is good, then only you can perform any task properly. Therefore, it is very essential to keep oneself healthy at all age. It is very important for teenagers to follow healthy and balanced diet to keep them fit and energetic because during this age they need to be very active for studying and other activities to achieve progressive career. As a parent of teenager, especially for a mother, it is important to serve diet that is full of vitamins and minerals. You should understand that what food will keep your child healthy and active as he needs to be physically and mentally fit.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Bhavana Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 12:57:29 PM(UTC)

HI Sir/ Madam
please kindly suggest me a indian weight reducing diet for a 3 yers mentally challenged child who has lost his senses. child is not able to bite the food .so most of the food s grinded and given. since there is no much physical activity, he is gaining weight . so please send me some good methods and diet through which i can reduce his weight.
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:45:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There is fact that mentally challenged child r mostly overweight because of lack of physical activity..
u should give different vegetable soup and fruit juice which will give adequate fiber and satisfy hunger also.
u can also give mung pani or boiled dal... avoid ghee or oil
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Hi, I have a girl child 7 years old studying in 1st Standard. Her health is very poor, She...
Hi, I have a girl child 7 years old studying in 1st Standard. Her health is very poor, She is nor interested to take her food and denying everything, even if her favorite food also. Her weight is 15 Kg only.Viral infections are common with her. What to do.????...

-Biswajita Jena
1 1,264 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:43:34 AM(UTC)
Question about healthy hair...
My daughter is 3 yrs old now but she have hair problem like hair color is white she don't take any type of fruits nuts. she also not eat any vegetables.........plz give me solution what to do????? ...

-vaishali
0 476 vaishali Go to last post Go to first unread
7/16/2014 12:28:10 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question weight reducing diet for 3 year child...
HI Sir/ Madam please kindly suggest me a indian weight reducing diet for a 3 yers mentally challenged child who has lost his senses. child is not able to bite the food .so most of the food s grinded and given. since there is no much physical activity, he is gaining weight . so please send me some good methods and diet through which i can reduce his weight....

-Bhavana
1 1,204 Dr. Roshani Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
2/6/2013 1:45:22 PM(UTC)
Question how to keep my boy fit & healthy...
i have a my nefew which now in age of 6 yr, he is a standrad 1 st i want to know that how to increase my boy stamina , fitness , healh...

-mangesh jadhav
0 952 mangesh jadhav Go to last post Go to first unread
1/22/2013 11:01:37 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.