forum/yaf_postst129_i-have-a-newborn-baby--girl-3-weeks-old--i-go-to-work-in-the-morning-and-comes-back-in-the-night-at & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=129&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bringing new born baby carries lots of happiness in your family. You need to provide more attention and importance to your baby that she/he needs most during this period. You have to maintain her schedule for feeding and sleeping. Feeding is the most important for healthy growth of baby. There are many advantages of breast feeding to new born.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sadia Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I have a newborn baby -girl 3 weeks old. I go to work in the morning and comes back in the night at 9pm. the baby depends on formula in the whole day For reasons beyond control, I could not pump the breast milk and store for feeding. I could only breastfeed the infant after 16-17 hours. Is there any harm to the breast milk that can cause worry for feeding to the infant after such a long interval.is there any problem giving two types of milk?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question new born baby age 21 days she is suffering with skin allergy (neck, under chin, face and...
new born baby age 21 days she is suffering with skin allergy (neck, under chin, face and chest)...

-krishna
4 1,878 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:42:27 PM(UTC)
Question baby is not stoping mother feeding milk...
My daughter is 1yr n 6months old. If i stop feeding milk, she is becoming sick. She is getting high fever. How should i stop feeding her?...

-shravani
0 802 shravani Go to last post Go to first unread
5/22/2014 2:03:11 PM(UTC)
Question Preserve breast milk...
Can I preserve brest milk and for how long ...

-simran
1 868 Muskan Go to last post Go to first unread
11/1/2013 3:43:17 PM(UTC)
Question Bottle feeding...
My daughter is 6 months old and takes only my feed. She drinks water with a feeder bottle but doesnt drink milk from it. Is there any suggestion by which she can take bottle feed??...

-Richa
1 1,080 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
7/25/2013 3:18:14 PM(UTC)
Question Baby not taking mother feed....
I have a she baby 20 days old. She is not taking mother feed. She just take nipple in her mouth and start sucking only for 1 or two min and started cry. Then we have only one option top feed. My daughter is only taking powder milk. We also tried with breast pump but it also not work. The milk expressed only some drops. Say only 10 ml. What should we do. Plz suggest friends. ...

-MOHD SHARIQ SAMI
1 1,806 Mrs. Lakshita Malara Go to last post Go to first unread
3/11/2013 3:49:56 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.