forum/yaf_postst1123findunread_uterus & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1123&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

At the time of birth, size of uterus in the baby girl becomes nearly similar to thumb of an adult. When she becomes adult, size of the uterus becomes approximately 30 grams to 100 grams (0.6 to 0.22 pounds). During pregnancy period size of the uterus extends enormously. The uterus in women in the pear-shaped muscle positioned between the bladder and the rectum. It is in a woman's abdomen.  The uterus is 7.5cm long, 5cm wide and 2.5cm in depth and it is hollow with thick muscular walls inside. One end of the uterus is opens to the vagina through the cervix and other end is connected to the fallopian tubes. Woman’s fertile eggs travel through this fallopian tubes into the uterus after releasing from ovaries.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
manimagalai perumals Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:35:03 AM(UTC)

m newly married having sex with my husband after my period over..my period day was on 29/10/12 and over on 2/11/12. we had sex on 11/11/12 and when he penetrate first a bit pain. then i come a cross there is a bleeding with fresh blood. so he stop. after 3 days later wen did the same thing happen we m started to bleed again with fresh blood. I dont have any abdomen pain. only bleed.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question unicornuate uterus...
Sir, I hv pregnancy of 9 weeks. My doctor told me that I hv unicornuate uterus. Misscarriage chances is high. Brfore pregnancy I hv go through HSG. And laproscopy of left side tube. Because I have only one fallopian tube and it was block.after laproscopy I m pregnant. But I am afraid of unicornuate uterus. Give me some tips or advices what should I do? ...

-shree
0 752 shree Go to last post Go to first unread
1/7/2014 3:51:47 PM(UTC)
Question you are doing a good job out there,i will want to know the effects of these abnormal...
you are doing a good job out there,i will want to know the effects of these abnormal uterus on pregnancy and labour.thanks...

-maryam
1 1,254 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/24/2012 2:45:45 PM(UTC)
Question respected sir, my wife has tb positive ,our marriage before 3 years but we dont have any...
respected sir, my wife has tb positive ,our marriage before 3 years but we dont have any child, after we consult to gynecologist, after his advice , we did some test , after 6 month medicine course, again we did test , but still it double positive , we are also medical staff ,how give me some suggestion ...

-harshad upadhyay
1 1,560 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 2:22:21 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question uterus...
m newly married having sex with my husband after my period over..my period day was on 29/10/12 and over on 2/11/12. we had sex on 11/11/12 and when he penetrate first a bit pain. then i come a cross there is a bleeding with fresh blood. so he stop. after 3 days later wen did the same thing happen we m started to bleed again with fresh blood. I dont have any abdomen pain. only bleed. ...

-manimagalai perumals
0 1,264 manimagalai perumals Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 10:35:03 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.