forum/yaf_postsm6832findlastpost_mofxtncqksqbtcte & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6832&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There are many reasons that cause fever in children. You should understand precise reason for your child’s fever. It is natural to have fever due to seasonal changes or any other reasons in children. Without getting nervous about your child’s fever you should take positive action to cure your baby. In child 98.6°F is considered as normal temperature and temperature above 100.4°F is considered as fever in your baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Alban Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 4:38:17 PM(UTC)

Carmit Davis 20.02.11 | 11:38</a>This is amazing, Just watnhicg those cakes made my mouth watering . The french are so fantastic with making food looks so appetising, and this is the best example. Thanks for bringing this to our homes. להגיב</a>
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply