forum/yaf_postsm3843_kids-heart-beat & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3843&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy is one of the most important events in a woman’s life. It is a time when she gets more attention from her near and dear ones, from friends, relatives and colleagues. There seem to be so many dos and don’ts imposed on her by elders and well-wishers. Some do have scientific basis, some do not. There used to be a lot of myths concerning pregnancy in every country which usually varies from country to country, from generation to generation. Some of these myths are concerned about forecasting the gender of the baby and some of them are just common advices.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
teena Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:31:37 PM(UTC)

is it compulsory to get the heart beat of the kid after 4 weeks of pregnancy??
Muskan Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 5:45:36 PM(UTC)

Hello,

It is not compulsory that baby's heart beat will start at 4 weeks.

Normally Heart beat will start from 6th week, in some cases it can be even at 10 week, so no need to worry.

Baby's heartbeat will become stronger at 12th week, heart rate of a healthy fetus in the womb will variate from, approx 120 to 160 beats per minute. Too much more or less then this is sign of serious problem.

You can find your weekly pregnancy guide from:

http://www.parentingnati...-week-4-of-pregnancy_108
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question its fact, i believe its good...
its fact, i believe its good...

-Amuda dinakar
2 884 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:41:50 PM(UTC)
Question Hi,I am 21 weeks pregnant and some time a sharp lower abdominal pain occurs and it...
Hi,I am 21 weeks pregnant and some time a sharp lower abdominal pain occurs and it survives approx 15-20-25 min.and then diminish,just 3 days before had my ultrasound and everything they said normal. I spoke to doc.and she says might be its ligament stretching..i am very confused / worried . plz.do advise me... Thanks...

-Sajli
1 1,024 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:48:19 AM(UTC)
Question Hair on Body tells if boy or girl?...
My grand mother had told me that the way in which the slight body hair appears from the chest to the navel tells the gender of the baby. If it goes to the left of the navel it's a boy and if it is just short of the navel, it's a girl. Was that a myth? Because I had a baby boy and my navel hair was to the left. [blink] ...

-Velocit
1 1,146 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:44:32 AM(UTC)
Question Is it possible to eat certain foods or do something special so that your child will be...
Is it possible to eat certain foods or do something special so that your child will be born with a lot of hair? Is it possible to do anything that will make your child's eyes a certain color? what foods should I eat or supplements are safe to take while pregnant to aid in brain development? ...

-Lakedra Starks
2 1,640 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:21:00 PM(UTC)
Question Wrong~...
Incidentally, the heartburn myth is not a myth. Studies have shown that excess progesterone causes heartburn and it is the same hormone which gives excess hair to the baby. ...

-Neha
1 800 k@k.com Go to last post Go to first unread
5/5/2014 2:55:51 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.