forum/yaf_postsm2560_single-language-or-multilanguage & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2560&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

First rule you have to follow in teaching your toddler to learn how to talk is you have to be his playmate during most of his playing time. This is done in order for both of you to have intimacy and then you could teach him how to talk in some easy ways. If you want your toddler to learn talking, just follow these easy steps:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Sourabh Krishan Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:36:02 PM(UTC)

hi.in this era we are living in such a environment where our baby listen more than one language around..specially wen they are learning to talk.so my question is if a toddler should be treated with multi languages or single mother language so she can learn fast.....
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:22:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi,

Initially when baby is learning to speak, he should not be confused with multiple languages.

It may confuse your baby, before learning 1 language proper do not push your baby to lean another, it will make the process slower and difficult for baby.

And no need to worry if your baby stats talking late, all you can do is keep talking with your baby.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question My daughter is 2 yrs old, she still doesn't speak words. Should i wait another six...
My daughter is 2 yrs old, she still doesn't speak words. Should i wait another six months or see a speech therapist....

-zehra
2 2,115 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:45:28 AM(UTC)
Question my daughter is 2.5 she does not get easily mix with other kids...
my daughter is 2.5 she does not get easily mix with other kids...

-tasneem
1 1,304 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:32:46 AM(UTC)
Question talking and potty training...
What is the best way to help my 2 year old to talk when he does not like me reading to him. The best tips on how to potty training when he does not like to sit on the potty chair as it is. I am just worried about him not development and not learning the way he should please help me out.. ...

-samantha buchanan
0 1,070 samantha buchanan Go to last post Go to first unread
4/7/2013 8:56:38 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question single language or multilanguage...
hi.in this era we are living in such a environment where our baby listen more than one language around..specially wen they are learning to talk.so my question is if a toddler should be treated with multi languages or single mother language so she can learn fast........

-Sourabh Krishan
1 1,422 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
2/19/2013 8:22:12 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.