forum/yaf_postsm2418_how-to-increase-milk-for-my-baby & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2418&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

A mother needs to have a specified nutritional intake as she is the one not only feeding herself but also her child. They need balanced vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fluid intake to improve their energy levels.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sarada Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:02:58 PM(UTC)

sir i have 1month baby.
aftrer three days of my baby birth my milk was not sufficient to my baby. When i my baby feed day time, night time my breast was empty. When feed milk night then day time my breast was empty.
So please give me a advise to how to increase brest milk .now i am living in village, so plz tell me a advise to think about village.
Thanking you sir,
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 3:19:45 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi,

What you can do for your problem is take food which increase the milk supply like:

Green leafy vegetables like:

Fenugreek (Methi)
Spinach (Palak)

You can also have:

bottle gourd
carrot
beet
sweet potato
Oat
garlic
ginger
basil (tulsi)
Cumin seeds
Dill seeds (Suva)
Dry fruits like almonds, cashews, dates, kesar etc

If after trying these also you have problem of low milk, then consult your doctor as mother's milk is very important for newborn baby, it protects baby from many disease and boost the immunity.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Guest (2)
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question diet after pregenancy...
i have 15 day baby girl. i feed them. her eyes seen yellowish and hav a loose motion. what precaution should i take...

-usha
3 1,752 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:43:53 PM(UTC)
Question McBvHqskjfhkI...
I was on 40-50 smokes a day until I statred using Intellicig. Couldn't believe it, gave up normal cigs no problem. Three days went by then one of the batteries went dead and couldn't be recharged leaving me with only one, and that needed recharging too.The place near me that stocks Intellicig products didnt have any batteries so I was gagging. Went back on the real cigarettes....

-Suresh
0 644 Suresh Go to last post Go to first unread
12/28/2013 11:50:07 PM(UTC)
Question About diet after c-section......
Can we eat Bengal gram after cesarian.... Does it cause any side affects to us......

-Sumalatha
0 1,248 Sumalatha Go to last post Go to first unread
4/12/2013 1:13:21 PM(UTC)
Question RESTRICTION...
which fruits and vegeatables are restricted during breast feeding....

-PRAJAKTA
1 1,302 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
3/6/2013 3:05:00 PM(UTC)
Question about baby diet...
hi, i m manisha i hv 10 mnths old baby i want to know wat type of food can i gve to my baby so he can eat prpr coz he wants only feeds dont want to eat mash vegetables ,fruit &top milk.his weight is only 8.8kg....

-dipali bokade
1 1,306 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
3/6/2013 2:49:49 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.