forum/yaf_postsm1322_my-wife-has-undergone-for-a-surgery-for-her-delivery--now-she-is-breastfeeding-the-baby-but-she-is & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1322&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

So your new one has finally arrived! You must be totally freaked out with happiness and excitement. There must be a lot of concerns for the baby and you must be getting tons of advice from your loved ones. But here are a few bits of information about having a baby that no one must have told you about in the past.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
mukul kansal Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My wife has undergone for a surgery for her delivery
now she is breastfeeding the baby but she is not able to eat properly as she is not eager to eat
therefore please tell me that how can i increase her hunger for food
Inactive User
#-8 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:21:20 AM(UTC)

there is no need to do anything. her hunger will increase eventually. same happened with me too. nothing to worry..
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#-7 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:50:36 PM(UTC)

after delivery mother require more diet as she is also breast feed her baby, but if yr wife do not feel hunger than get check up her by gyn.doc.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply