forum/yaf_postsm10619findlastpost_abortion & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10619&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, the young fetus or embryo is in this case removed from the uterus. It can be as a result of various problems such as health problems, accidents, and also on some cases it is intentional. Complications during pregnancy also can cause abortion to occur; this is evident in human and also other animals. Abortion like any other complications has side effects to the body. This side effects vary regarding to the nature and cause of the abortion.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sapnaa Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 8:55:24 PM(UTC)

after abortion i have white discharge,is this cause of infection?what should i do
Parenting Nation Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:33:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hello,

There can be different kind of discharge:

But normally it can be either bacterial vaginosis or yeast, or both, as it remains in vagina in balance during pregnancy.

It is not an infection, but it will be better to concern your doctor as every case in pregnancy is different, and risk is really not worth taking.

Edited by user Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:40:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Regarding side effects after missed abortion...
My wife had missed abortion in 3rd months of pregnancy and after the Doctor's advice she gone through the evacuation process to remove the residue of dead foetus. Now after 2 months gap she had concieved once and she had Thyroid problem with infected blood. Should she continue for pregnancy or abort once again?...

-Waseem
1 1,141 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:49:27 PM(UTC)
Question After medical abortion,breast tenderness have gone,except vomiting,wenever l eat solid...
After medical abortion,breast tenderness have gone,except vomiting,wenever l eat solid food....

-Deborah bulus
4 1,922 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:41:19 PM(UTC)
Question Can vaginal infection lead to removal of uterus in nay case and what is the best a girl...
Can vaginal infection lead to removal of uterus in nay case and what is the best a girl can undergo if she has terminated a pregnancy , i.e the zygote was stricken in fallow pin tube and after taken 4-5 days course of MISEPRISTONE -600mg & MISOPROSTOL-400mg. She again have pain and slow bleeding and pain in abdomen ,some Gyane said that she has a infection and if complicated infection occur then uterus will be removed ,is it true ?...

-dany
2 1,174 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:48:04 AM(UTC)
Question unwanted kit ka use kaise karna hai...
2 month like pregnency ko khatm karne ke liye mujhe unwanted kit ki use kaise karni chahie,...

-vikash
0 7,984 vikash Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 6:18:24 AM(UTC)
Question when i got pregnant 2 month then i will;l take unwanted kit when i complete course of...
when i got pregnant 2 month then i will;l take unwanted kit when i complete course of abortion then after 10 days i got pain so much in vagina nd bleeding continue nd white water also nd i will not sleep very well pls suggest me suggestion...

-sakshi
3 27,694 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/30/2014 5:31:55 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.