forum/yaf_postsm1034_my-4-months-old-daughter-having-cold-and-cough-since-10-days--i-shown-her-to-doctor-and-he-gave-med & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1034&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mother’s milk is the best diet for a baby and it is recommended that the baby is kept only on mother’s milk for the first six months. As during pregnancy diet is of utmost importance so that your baby gets all the nutrients it needs. In fact, if the mother’s diet does not include all the nutrients the quality of the milk will not suffer as the body puts milk production on top priority and will use up the nutrients available in the body. The result will be that the mother’s nutritional need will be left unfulfilled. This is similar to the pregnancy state where the nutritional needs of the fetus were fulfilled before the mother.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
unni kannan R Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My 4 months old daughter having cold and cough since 10 days. I shown her to doctor and he gave medicine for. But still it continues... what i do for next steps? what are the food intake by the mother to prevent cold for her child?
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#-8 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:34:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
if 4 months old child getting cough n cold since last 10 day than reconsult yr doc again, if blood test may require,Mother food has no impact on baby so take healthy food.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply