forum/yaf_postmessage?t=851&f=292&q=857&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Have you ever been worried about the effect that adverse weather changes could have on your child and then wondered what you could do about it?

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tiffany Posted: Friday, September 5, 2014 9:09:32 AM(UTC)
I think as so, don't give her much attention when she do it. Talk with her politely about it after some hour later.
Dr. Roshani Dave Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:25:02 PM(UTC)
this is called Tamper tantrum, it appear in age 2-5 years, children r doing so to fulfill their demand, but at that time don't give more attention to them, otherwise they become more stubben, divert their mind to other place.
Divya Vijay Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
My 2 years old daughter would bang her head on my or grandparents knee or bed as soon as we deny any of her demand. She is smart enough not to hurt herself by bangng head on the ground or walls but would enact as if she would do so. I'm concerned if this is a sympton of her stubborn nature or is she an attention seeker. We are worried as what if someday she actuially bangs head on floor or to the wall.