forum/yaf_postmessage?t=61&f=351 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=61&f=351 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

To get a pregnant is a dream of every woman. Pregnancy changes life of woman. Woman experiences great feeling during pregnancy. It is very essential to know about pregnancy in early stage to start tender care. Experienced mother or woman when she gets pregnant for the second time can easily identified her pregnancy, but many women who get pregnant for the first time may not know easily about her pregnancy. There are many signs or tips that can help you to confirm with you that you are pregnant or not.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
harshita singh Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

i haven't had proper sex as it was my 1st time (11th November)..my guy couldn't go in much..my due date for periods was 24th November..n on 26th November i had a slight spotting..i mistook them as my periods..n wore da pads..but there was no bleeding later..n today..i.e. 30th..i again had a slight spotting n this again isnt my period...i had taken my pill within 8 hours on that day( 11th November).. so am i pregnant? i m very tensed..plz suggest urgently!