forum/yaf_postmessage?t=5347&f=123&q=9184&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

If you are planning of enrolling your baby in a preschool then you have to know the right age of joining preschool by our baby. Here we are going to discuss some important facts that help you get an idea about right age of baby when he can join the preschool. Deciding the right age for your baby is not an easy task for the parents. Parents have different reason for enrolling their babies in preschool at an early age. The most reason is parents are working and they want to see their baby in right hand only where child can develops properly.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Muskan Posted: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:50:46 PM(UTC)

Getting your child enrolled in Nursery at 3.5 yrs is fine and proper age.

All you need to make sure is education pattern. If you are going to stay there it is fine but, if you plan to shift to different country make sure about education pattern as different education pattern may confuse your child and may be not safe for her future.

yogesh Posted: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 12:28:47 PM(UTC)
I am an Indian currently residing in Mauritius. My husband has been working here since 2003. My daughter will turn 3 this July (2014). As a mother, I am a bit worried about her education. Initially, we decided that we would put her in nursery school in India since we were planning to visit in August. Later, we decided to stay here and put her in a school here in January of next year because the academic year starts then. She is a quick learner and has quickly picked up even on rhymes. At the age 3.5 years she will be going to nursery in Mauritius. Is it right on our part? I am sorry for this but I do not want her to suffer in future.