forum/yaf_postmessage?t=3769&f=108&q=5996&page=0 & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=postmessage&t=3769&f=108&q=5996&page=0 & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

A normal and healthy baby is one that is born after completion of nine months but many a time one can have a premature baby too, one that is born before nine months.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Muskan Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 4:53:04 PM(UTC)

Hey,

Congratulations!!!

Your baby took birth at which month of pregnancy? give us exact term of pregnancy.

Premature baby will face problems in breastfeeding initially.

If baby took birth after 28 weeks then baby will be able to have mother's feed, if baby is 32 to 33 weeks old baby will accept breastfeed.

There are many different health issues which need to be made sure in case of premature baby give us exact term of pregnancy so we can send you the different possibilities as per pregnancy term.

As far as nutrition is concern, breast milk is best for baby, the composition of breast milk will change as baby grows and will fulfill all the needs of baby.

For long-term health of baby you need not require to worry much, baby born before 28 weeks may face some problems but they are curable and baby born after 32 weeks may not face any major health issues in long-term due to premature birth.

You can find more information on Premature labor and birth from:

http://www.parentingnati...ture-labor-and-birth_212
Ravi Tanwar Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 12:39:20 PM(UTC)

Dear sir/mam,
Hello my name is Ravi Tanwar and I have a premature baby took birth on 27 August this year so I need to know the proper care in future and precautions for newborn and mother as it was not a proper delivery so please guide me I will be highly obliged.