forum/yaf_postmessage?t=3401&f=233 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Bed-wetting is a problem that can worry the child and parents alike. Parents become concerned and the child suffers from guilt or embarrassment. It might happen when the child is very much exhausted or when he feels insecure. However, occasionally this turns to be a regular problem.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Enrique Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 6:34:36 PM(UTC)
no need to be concerned until age 9 . However, with the cost of pull-ups & sreopevels with friends occurring more frequently, etc. & the fact that he hadn't had a single dry night, I wasn't convinced that waiting to see if he'd outgrow bedwetting over the next two years, would be a successful plan. The Dr. had mentioned an option of using an alarm method, so researched various products & selected the Dry Buddy. Our 1st discovery: he was an extremly heavy sleeper. The 1st couple of weeks were discouraging, the alarm would sound 2-3 times a night (we both work full time) & it'd take 5-10 minutes of shaking him, etc., to wake him so he'd use the rest room, change underwear & reset the alarm. We persisted & gradually he began waking up on his own when the alarm went off, eventually no longer needing our assistance & he was able to recognize the feeling of needing to urinate while asleep. I'm very happy to say we have a box of pull-ups leftover that are no longer needed!!! After 6-8 weeks of using Dry Buddy he has maintained several weeks of continuous dry nights!!! I'm more than satisfied with the results we had with this product.
Anil kumar Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:15:21 AM(UTC)
plz advice me a doctor for solution to consult a doctor in patna for bed wetting 19 year old son.