forum/yaf_postmessage?t=331&f=363 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

One of the most blissful periods in most women’s life is when they discover that they are pregnant. But even when this may call for celebration, there is usually an attendant fear that a good number of these women nurse. The fear of a miscarriage numbs many pregnant women and they practically live through this fear till they deliver their babies or till their fears are confirmed. For a woman to become anxious because of miscarriage is quite normal as it is the desire of all pregnant women to be able to see the reward of the ordeal they have had to live through.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Cleusa Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 10:46:26 PM(UTC)
Ladies I am 33 years old and I was diagnosed with PCOS 8 years ago. Here I was mraeird to the man of my dreams for almost five years who happened to be a single father of two wonderful boys and I felt alone and empty. I loved my stepchildren but every time I looked at them I was reminded of my inability to conceive. Within the first two years of being diagnosed I had two miscarriages back to back. I went into a deep depression and thought that I had given up all hope to have the baby of my dreams. this put an awful strain on my marriage and we almost didn't make it through. But ladies I am here to tell you that I have now conceived four times naturally. In 2008 I gave birth to a gorgeous son that the lord blessed our family with after 10 years. At 33 I am now 12 weeks pregnant and thanking god everyday Ladies please do not give up!Here's to all the blessings that god has in store for us!
Dr. Kokil Dave Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:50:05 PM(UTC)
no it is not a sign of miscarriage, but u should consult gynaec doc earliest. it may be vaginal infection..
neha Posted: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
my age is 23 i m 2 week pregnant but havin white color liqued much more is thisa sing of miscarriage plz reply me as soon as possible