forum/yaf_postmessage?t=2309&f=300 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Proteins are very essential for healthy growth of children. Protein is useful for hair, skin, muscle and internal organs of the body. Our body cannot manufacture protein so we have to get it from the food only. Therefore it is very important to take protein rich food in daily diet.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
riddhi vyas Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:46:43 PM(UTC)

Yes, you can give eggs to your baby.

But, make sure that you boil or cook the egg completely, as raw eggs and semi cooked eggs, contains salmonella bacteria, and they are dangerous.

When you first time serve egg to your child, serve it in small quantity, just a tablespoon, as some kids may have allergy from eggs, so before whole dish of eggs confirm about the sensitivity of your child for eggs.

If your baby is not allergic to eggs, then you can even serve different dishes with congaing eggs, to your child.

You can find the complete diet guide of your child from:
geeta kardam Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:46:12 AM(UTC)
I know that egg is good source of protein, but can I give one boil egg per day to my 20 month baby. is there any harm from this?