forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1824&f=331&q=3214&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Indians are always found to try something new and tasty when it comes to cook food and discoveries are mostly made in the field of snacks. Snacks are loved by every person be it of any age and cooking them is also very easy and interesting. Here is a recipe for spinach cheese balls which can be tried by anyone and also anywhere.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ved Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 3:12:30 PM(UTC)

This age kids can have all the food like adult.

As far as weight is concern, if your baby is healthy enough then no need to worry.

If your baby complain about leg ache
If he gets tiered quickly
If he is not active baby

Then only it is matter of concern, if your child complaint about any of these then it is good time to take him to doctor.

And as far as diet is concern, you can start giving him more calories rich food, but never compromise with nutritious food.

You can give whole milk, milk products are also good source of calories, you can offer cheese with every serving of fruits or vegetables.

You can cook food in butter instead of oil.

Only thing you need to remember is never compromise with nutritious food for calories.
Naina Mehta Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 10:36:25 AM(UTC)
My son is 4.6yrs old and his weight is 15 kilo .
Pls help me with deit plan for 7days for my son which will help him to gain weight .He is hyper active child .Does giving tur dal twice a day can affect his weight .