forum/yaf_postmessage?t=1361&f=386&q=1866&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

You are well into the second trimester of your pregnancy duration, in forthcoming days the movement of the baby can be felt, and it brings a lot of happiness into you. Initially you may feel flutter and soon you are going to feel the hiccups and kicks. Soreness in the abdomen increases as your child gets bigger; your breast is slowly getting ready for producing milk for your baby. You may experience changes in mood, headaches, and dizziness at this stage mainly due to continuous pulsing of pregnancy harmones into your system to direct baby growth.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Parenting Nation Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 1:51:37 PM(UTC)

There an be many reasons for lesser movement in the fetal like:

The fetal may actually be active only but would be mother is not able to detect the movement.

The fetal may be sleeping.

Sometimes, decreased fetal movement indicates a serious problems also.

But it need to be diagnosed by proper medical support, so visit your doctor for this problem, and also discuss the other crams as it can be outcome of many reasons.

Expectant mother's emotional state has huge effect on the developing baby and its movement, so if you are going under stress, fetus may react accordingly.

Stay healthy physically and mentally too..take healthy diet and do not take stress, do not get hipper, try to stay calm...As every reaction of mother during this phase has huge impact on her developing baby.

sudharenganathan Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:57:58 PM(UTC)
Hello experts,
Im having my secong baen i by now. Im in 16th week of pregnency. My age is 31. When i was in 15th week i can feel more baby movements. But in 16th week i feel very very little. and i have back,knee pains...heavyly.basically im a short temper.will it afffects baby and after 16th week is there a chance for any miscarraige?? kindly explain. tku.