forum/yaf_topics455_ectopic-pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=455&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ectopic Pregnancy is the case of abnormal pregnancy in which fertilized egg implants outside the uterus. In this type of pregnancy, it is quite difficult to save the baby and pregnancy usually ends with heavy bleeding. In case of normal pregnancy, baby develops within uterus. This is a dangerous and difficult stage of pregnancy. You require quick treatment before making the situation worst for you.

Read More
Add a Question
Ectopic pregnancy
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question Masturbation...
Daily do male Masturbation is less sperm count. Its true or false. ...

-sathish
0 1,122 sathish Go to last post Go to first unread
2/27/2013 2:38:10 PM(UTC)
Question Hi, I've been spotting since I got pregnant,I went to emergency room @ 6wks 4 days...
Hi, I've been spotting since I got pregnant,I went to emergency room @ 6wks 4 days but couldn't find baby, @ 12wks I went to my obyg said he couldn't find anything ,no fetal pole,no heartbeat,no gestational sac and my hcg was 2000, @13wks still no baby and hcg dropped to 1380 and started spotting and light bleeding sometimes with little tissue and sometimes smells like menstruation and no pains but I seldomly felt pain below my ribs and when drink water or eat the pain stopped.what could it be ? Early miscarriage or ectopic?...

-mercy
1 1,262 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 3:18:32 PM(UTC)
Question can baby selection possible after having ectopic pregnancy operation and the right...
can baby selection possible after having ectopic pregnancy operation and the right fallopian tube was removed...

-janet
1 1,100 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 2:54:07 PM(UTC)