forum/yaf_topics369p3_side-effects-of-abortion?= & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=369&p=3&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy, the young fetus or embryo is in this case removed from the uterus. It can be as a result of various problems such as health problems, accidents, and also on some cases it is intentional. Complications during pregnancy also can cause abortion to occur; this is evident in human and also other animals. Abortion like any other complications has side effects to the body. This side effects vary regarding to the nature and cause of the abortion.

Read More
3 Pages<123
Add a Question
Side effects of abortion
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question weak heak and abortions...
hi can an abortion cause weak heart?...

-adelleona
0 422 adelleona Go to last post Go to first unread
3/29/2013 7:22:42 PM(UTC)
Question about white dischare cmng out of vagina...
white discharge is coming out of vagina...had abortion last month.....this ischarge is coming from laste 12 days.......i did nt get prioud this month date corssed....above 10dayssss..plzz help mee:(((((((((...

-dujju
1 1,104 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
3/25/2013 4:48:11 PM(UTC)
Question Abortion...
I have tried abortion naturaly and i got my period a week late but it lasted just 2 days aftr 20 days i had same period of two days having no symptoms of pregnancy except cramping am i still pregnant ...

-Rahul
1 628 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
3/21/2013 8:00:25 PM(UTC)
Question Bleeding after termination...
I had a termination 5-6 days ago, I had already had 5 c-sections so we took that option not to carry forward with the pregnancy, I bled not heavy, heavy but not light for only 2 days?! The doctor told me that about day 4 the bleeding would get very heavy, I've had ALOT of cramping but no more bleeding!? Is this normal?...

-Katie
1 536 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
3/20/2013 5:01:36 PM(UTC)
Question massive pain everyday in stomack like sharp knife in my belly...
i feel this evereday since i got hemmorage coz i did not know im fregnant and everyday i can feel yhe blood rushing to my head through my vein behind my eyes i did do general check but they can see any wrong i felt this after i got hemmorage then out the hospital is this posible from hemmorage? pls tell me what should i do to find it out what kind of check up should i do?...

-myla springett
0 524 myla springett Go to last post Go to first unread
3/16/2013 1:52:51 PM(UTC)
Question unwanted pragnence...
i will teke unwanted kit with in 24h for abortion what act on this unwanted...

-kailash mishra
0 1,046 kailash mishra Go to last post Go to first unread
1/10/2013 7:44:54 PM(UTC)
Question abortion...
i had an abortion 2 weeks ago and had to undergo another procedure due to complications a week after. i am experiencing consistent cramps and heavier bleeding, i am wondering if this is normal and how long i will be exspected to be experiencing these side effects????...

-Alexis
1 670 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
12/11/2012 3:57:36 PM(UTC)
Question pls suggest us after abortion the women how can be healthy and healthy food for the women...
pls suggest us after abortion the women how can be healthy and healthy food for the women and how can she grow the womb and better pregnant next time...

-ragavendra
1 682 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 5:08:46 PM(UTC)