forum/yaf_topics226_dealing-with-lazy-teenagers & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

For many parents across the globe, seeing their teenage child leave the computer or PlayStation to do something else might seem less of a possibility than seeing the sun rise from the west. Parents are constantly complaining about their teens watching TV all day long or texting their friends while the doorbell is constantly ringing. Nothing seems to affect these teenagers whilst they are doing what they want. They do not want to physically exert themselves at all. The highest form of physical work that they know is using the remote or the video game controller. The parents are worried and frustrated. Some think that there might be something wrong with their child, as they are sleeping all day long. The result is, there are an increasing number of dull, overweight teenagers. Also, there is a corresponding increase in the number of angry and bothered parents, who do not know what to do.

Read More
Add a Question
Dealing with lazy teenagers
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question Lazy pre-teen...
My daughter is almost 11 yrs, since her early age i noticed she's so smart but she get bored quickly! I tried with her all kinds of activities, but whatever i choose for her she refuses to do , even what she asks for ...

0 598 Joumana Go to last post Go to first unread
5/8/2013 4:38:12 AM(UTC)