forum/yaf_topics182_children-of-working-mothers & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=182&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Gone are the days when mother devoted her full life for development of her children. Today, women are becoming more active, independent and prefer progress in their career rather than been recognized as just housemakers. Career oriented women continue their work soon after completion of their maternity leave. Many working women start the job early due to financial needs of their family. There can be different reasons for women to go to work instead of staying at home.

Read More
2 Pages12>
Add a Question
Children of working mothers
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question Your Choice for Mothers: Work or Stay at Home?...
should mothers work or stay at home? write a persuasive speech....

-nazdha
3 3,624 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:54:48 PM(UTC)
Question Want to change profetional background...
Hi I am a corporate working mother, my baby girl is now 1 yr. 9 months only...I have to change my job , or have to start any business from home ..because my ofc is too far from my home...becsuse after few months she will go to school, then I have to take cre more..now a lady is taking care her behalf of me...I am staying in kolkata......

-gouri sankar panda
0 484 gouri sankar panda Go to last post Go to first unread
4/21/2014 12:26:08 PM(UTC)
Question Want to change profetional background...
Hi I am a corporate working mother, my baby girl is now 1 yr. 9 months only...I have to change my job , or have to start any business from home ..because my ofc is too far from my home...becsuse after few months she will go to school, then I have to take cre more..now a lady is taking care her behalf of me...I am staying in kolkata......

-gouri sankar panda
0 448 gouri sankar panda Go to last post Go to first unread
4/21/2014 12:25:26 PM(UTC)
Question Want to change carrier...
Hi , myself a corporate working mother, I have a darling baby girl , now shw is 1 year 9 months..after few months she would be school going child then I have to take care more...for her development for her HW......

-gouri sankar panda
0 481 gouri sankar panda Go to last post Go to first unread
4/21/2014 12:21:33 PM(UTC)
Question Child...
How to taking care 7 year naughty child? Please answer fast....

-Kunika sharma
0 722 Kunika sharma Go to last post Go to first unread
1/10/2014 6:41:39 PM(UTC)
Question should mothers stay at home and look after the children...
If the baby is too small for example a new born baby or few months baby then how can mother work?...

-Celsy Phillips
1 840 Ashley Wells Go to last post Go to first unread
12/5/2013 7:31:52 PM(UTC)
Question psychology...
how can i prepare a child rearing thesis...

-PRIYANKA
0 548 PRIYANKA Go to last post Go to first unread
3/30/2013 6:36:36 PM(UTC)
Question i am working in JSW as a officer i have one year baby and my mother taking care of...
i am working in JSW as a officer i have one year baby and my mother taking care of her but she cant stay for more days so i am getting so much confused to work or not because to take care of baby please give me a suggestion and u have given wonderful information of working mothers and how to take care of baby we need more information thank u ...

-Kavitha Reddy
0 716 Kavitha Reddy Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
Question please contact me asap!!! i m doing a research paper and dearly want to use the info on...
please contact me asap!!! i m doing a research paper and dearly want to use the info on the kid 5-12 children of working mothers part!! i have to do mla citation for it though and i don't see a author or publication date of the info or a publisher of the site!!! please please please contact me, this is GREAT info i really want to use :] thank you...

-brandi rauch
0 1,050 brandi rauch Go to last post Go to first unread
Question Just as a comment, please do not assume that "housewives" (as you call them) are...
Just as a comment, please do not assume that "housewives" (as you call them) are not educated. I worked for 16 years after college in an executive role making six figures. I decided that when I had my child at 37 (almost 38) that I did not want to keep on working as I wanted to spend my time with my child. My child is in great activities and my life experience and education is steering him in the best possible direction. My husband travels constantly too so one of us had to make a sacrifice. I just feel that you made a lot of assumptions in your article and you really need to look at the bigger picture....

-Daniela
0 674 Daniela Go to last post Go to first unread