forum/yaf_topics168_how-to-develop-reading-skills-in-your-preschooler & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=168&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Up to age of six years, your child is under most development period. You can teach many good habits and provide excellent knowledge in most intellectual way using learn with play method. When your toddler becomes ready to go for kindergarten, you should prepare her fully that she can not find any trouble in her school.  There are many things you need to teach your baby before sending her to school that is teaching preschool manners to your child is very important. One thing you should teach your preschooler is to enhance her reading ability. You should not think that we don’t need to teach anything to my baby and she will learn automatically when she goes to school. This is wrong thinking and you should provide some fundamental education to your baby that she can build more confidence in her learning at the time when she learns in the school. She can grasp quickly in her school if you have prepared her for learning.

Read More
Add a Question
How to develop reading skills in your preschooler
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question Regarding Angryness in kids...
My son is 4.7 yrs, he gets angry very soon and throws the things which are near to him. And also he is very stubborn never listen to me. I am very much worried. Please help me to deal with him....

-Rachana
0 312 Rachana Go to last post Go to first unread
12/9/2014 3:56:16 PM(UTC)
Question my son is 5 yeats old...I want to know evrrything bout wat a 5 year basically shud know...
Evrtyyhing av5 year boy shud know....he does mot remrmber rhymns......

-shweta
0 898 shweta Go to last post Go to first unread
4/18/2013 3:21:58 PM(UTC)
Question child psyche...
My daughter has habit of nail biting. She is 4.3year old n her younger sister is 1.3yr.I...

-afshan
1 688 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
3/28/2013 7:30:18 PM(UTC)