forum/yaf_topics164_make-your-child-ready-for-preschool-or-nursery & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=164&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Many parents take admission of their child at the age of two years whiles some starts at age of three or four years. Many parents think to give freedom to their child and they prefer to send their kid after age of three or four years. In case of working parents, they do not have any option and therefore they have to send their baby sometimes earlier than two years. But, ideally it is advisable that you should send your baby to school at age of three. At the age of three your baby gets enough maturities to understand her own habits like if she gets hungry, or need water or go for potty. Some babies can wear their shoes and clothes at this age. Such things are not that much important, but it is good habits if your child can understands well before joining playschool or nursery.

Read More
2 Pages12>
Add a Question
Make your child ready for preschool or nursery
  Questions Replies Views Last Post
Question how to handle a kid who resists to go to play school...
Hi, My son is 2.5 yrs old and we tried putting him in a playschool. He keeps crying daily to go to school and he got high fever and cold. So i stopped him to go to school for a week and again i started for 2 days. Again he got cold and he keeps crying and he wants me to sit with him in his classroom. So far he has completed about 8 days in school. I was working till he was 2 years and my parents were taking care of him till the age of 2.After that i left the job for him and after that he is with me only. please suggest hw to deal with him as he frequently falls ill after going to school and he keeps crying daily....

-Aarthi
2 1,549 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:43:36 AM(UTC)
Question to know how to teach children at home...
Hi,...

-Madhusmita Bhatra
2 776 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:33:48 AM(UTC)
Question taking admission of my baby...
I just want to know that my baby is2 and 8month ago.I want to take admission of her in play school.which school is better in Patna and how to prepare her for the adma...

-khushbu JAJODIA
0 292 khushbu JAJODIA Go to last post Go to first unread
8/31/2014 12:26:26 AM(UTC)
Question Overcome the shyness...
My son is now 3 years old and he admitted in school last 6 months .we observed that he is very shy in school and outside the home it is just opposite his character in the home. Please suggest how we overcome this problem....

-BISWARUP PAL
4 598 Ayesha Goyal3625 Go to last post Go to first unread
7/22/2014 11:56:32 AM(UTC)
Question Hi i am his mom.my son is 23 months old.i want admission in play school.but we are odia.my...
Hi i am his mom.my son is 23 months old.i want admission in play school.but we are odia.my son also speaking in odia.what can we do .is it the right time to go to school.so please inform me....

-sagarika parida.
4 1,726 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 2:26:15 PM(UTC)
Question Hi i am her mom, i wanted to know that i followed everything as you mentioned above,but...
Hi i am her mom, i wanted to know that i followed everything as you mentioned above,but still my baby is not feeling comfortable going to school,i have admitted her 2 weeks before,regularly i m going with her. without me she is not ready to go to kindergarten. Thanks...

-Tavleen
1 790 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/17/2014 6:48:52 PM(UTC)
Question baby resistance to go to school...
I have a 2.9yr old baby.she has started going to school now.I had done homework to let her go to school.1st day she was happy but later she resist a lot and dont want to get ready to go and cries adot. sh@e wants me to stay @with h!er . what shall i do...

-neha
2 1,088 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/17/2014 6:47:07 PM(UTC)
Question Is your child ready for school or Not...
Hi to all the wonderful moms here... I never had this problem, I always wondered why!!! Some of the tips that I followed when my child was around 2.6 yrs young are, I always talked with her about her future school, the excitement, fun, playing. And by the time she was ready to school, she was ready by herself and she never cried. There are a few days where she said, she doesn't want to go to school. And I never made a big issue out of it. I said, alright. You don't want to go to school today, isn't it? But what about tomorrow?? and then excitedly she would say " I will go to School Tomorrow" and she has been true to her words... It's completely okay if your child doesn't want to go some days...but eventually they will like the school, but always talk positive about the school. The only thing that I regret about my daughter is that I enrolled her to nursery at the age of 2.6 yrs. (I felt so guilty about it). I would never ever suggest any parent to send their child to nursery before the age of 3....

-Jessie
0 372 Jessie Go to last post Go to first unread
6/11/2014 11:30:01 PM(UTC)
Question Kids Learning Games...
do it yourself - Buy - Do It Yourself - Learn Abc's 123's - Become an Intelligent kid. At martmind.com, Buy now to Do It All Yourself Learning Activities required to become an intelligent child. An intelligent Kids Learning ...

-martmind.com
0 656 martmind.com Go to last post Go to first unread
6/26/2013 6:05:45 PM(UTC)
Question child...
tips for teacher for handling first day of playgroup and nerssery children...

-medha
0 960 medha Go to last post Go to first unread
6/6/2013 9:46:38 AM(UTC)