forum/yaf_profile47035 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Profile: Enrique
Name: Enrique Offline
Number of Posts: 1
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Thanks Given: 0 (View Thanks)
Thanks Received: 0
Thanked Posts: 0
Community Reputation Received: 0
View All Posts by User
Question: my 19 year old son suffering bed wetting   Go to last post
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 6:34:36 PM(UTC)
no need to be concerned until age 9 . However, with the cost of pull-ups & sreopevels with friends occurring more frequently, etc. & the fact that he hadn't had a single dry night, I wasn't convinced that waiting to see if he'd outgrow bedwetting over the next two years, would be a successful plan. The Dr. had mentioned an option of using an alarm method, so researched various products & selected the Dry Buddy. Our 1st discovery: he was an extremly heavy sleeper. The 1st couple of weeks were discouraging, the alarm would sound 2-3 times a night (we both work full time) & it'd take 5-10 minutes of shaking him, etc., to wake him so he'd use the rest room, change underwear & reset the alarm. We persisted & gradually he began waking up on his own when the alarm went off, eventually no longer needing our assistance & he was able to recognize the feeling of needing to urinate while asleep. I'm very happy to say we have a box of pull-ups leftover that are no longer needed!!! After 6-8 weeks of using Dry Buddy he has maintained several weeks of continuous dry nights!!! I'm more than satisfied with the results we had with this product.